Report of Academic Misconduct

25 Jun 2015

There are two ways for faculty to report undergraduate academic misconduct.  For those students affiliated with Cowell, Stevenson, Merrill, Porter, College Nine or College Ten, reports should be submitted using the online Academic Misconduct Report and include the student comment regarding responsibility for academic misconduct.

For those students affiliated with Crown, Kresge, Oakes or Rachel Carson colleges, please use the paper Academic Misconduct Report. For your convenience there are two (2) versions of the paper report form:

  • Fillable Word document version: use this version if you would like to enter information directly into the report form. You can save the document for your records.
  • PDF version: print and fill out the information by hand.

The Academic Misconduct Policy for Undergraduates is available at